Volunteering your time to support causes you are passionate about is something you will never regret. It can enrich your life, acquaint you with your community, and connect you to people and ideas that will positively impact your perspective for the rest of your life. Helping your community is an opportunity for you to grow as a person, to better understand how you fit into the world around you. Your time is valuable and gifting it will make a world of difference in the lives of many.
Responsibilities as the Web Developer
- WordPress website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Directing or performing website updates.
- Editing, writing, or designing website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from websites to local directories for recovery.
- Relevant work experience in web development or related field.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Expert in WordPress.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.